Film Classification - Adult Accompaniment (14)
Considered to be suitable for those 14 years of age and older.
Those under 14 must be escorted by an adult. A film with this
rating may contain:
- Scenes of limited violence
- The use of weapons without excessive blood-letting
- Restrained portrayal of accident or disaster
- Scenes of casual or brief nudity, romantic involvement that is not sexually explicit, where participants are at least partially clothed
- Some coarse or vulgar language
More information on Film Classifications.